July to October
Season training will commence in July following Pre-Season Training and Grading. 2020 will see a continuation of our new training format which yielded great improvements and a better experience for players, coaches and managers.
All teams in an age group will train at the same time and day at the same location. This format is aimed at providing Players with a better and more consistent Football experience. It also allows us to better support our Coaches and Managers and also allows them to collaborate and work together. In summary this format provides the following:
- Gives parents advance notice of training times to assist with scheduling other activities
- Allows for both team and squad training within an age group.
- Allows for consistent development of player skills within an age group
- Allows greater collaboration of Coaches and Managers in an age group and allows for sharing of knowledge
- Allows for the introduction of mentoring programs for our Coaches and Managers
- It also allows us to organise themed training events and guests for whole age groups
All these attributes equal a better training and learning experience and more fun for our Players, Coaches and Managers.