This page will provide you with the information and links to register as a Coach, Team Manager or Volunteer for Mt Colah Football Club this Season.
- Product Details screen – After selecting the appropriate volunteer registration product, please select your Sub Role from the drop-down menu.
Age convenors should choose: Competition Coordinator
- Multiple volunteer roles? – You only need to register once as a volunteer. In such cases, please register as the first role you accepted for this season.
Coaches – after registering, why not check out the coaches page and book into a course to update your certification
Working With Children Check
All Coaches, Managers, Committee Members and Volunteers will require a valid Working with Children (WWC) number and enter this into the PlayFootball Registration system.
You will need to obtain a WWC number prior to registering as a Coach, Manager or Volunteer. It may take up to 4 weeks to obtain your number so don’t delay.
Note: Applying for a WWC as Volunteer is a free application.
* Apply – if you have never had WWC number, you will need to apply for one
* Renew – the WWC expires after 5 years, check and renew if required
* Update – if your personal details change, you will need to update them
* Lookup – if you’ve forgotten your number or expiry date, you can easily look it up
The Working with Children Check (WWCC) is an important NSW State Government requirement which contributes to the provision of a child safe environment. Football NSW and NSFA have introduced a new Working with Children Check Policy for the 2018 season and beyond.
All coaches, team officials and club officials that are eighteen years of age and older must obtain a Working with Children (WWC) number and enter it into the PlayFootball Registration system. There are no exceptions. The club may not employ any person in a role that requires working or volunteering with children under 18 years of age unless they have provided a verified WWC number.
Applying for a WWC is a 3 step process:
You will be required to provide a valid form of identity to complete your registration. You will be contacted by the Registrar or Club Official if you need to have your identity sighted.
You will be required to provide a current digital photograph to complete your registration. You will be contacted by the Registrar or Club Official if you need to provide a digital photograph.