- Posted by webmaster
- On February 5, 2018
- 0 Comments
Due to popular demand, our Skills Clinic Registrations are full for 2018
The MCFC MiniRoos’ Preseason Skills Development Clinic is presented by Mount Colah Football Club and T3 Australia. It is aimed at teaching young players the basic skills of football in a fun and friendly environment. This in turn will enhance their enjoyment of the game throughout the season.
The MCFC MiniRoos’ Preseason Skills Development Clinic is open to all junior non-competition players, boys and girls, for the age groups:
- Mixed Under 6 through to Mixed Under 11
- Girls Under 8 through to Girls Under 11
There is no additional cost to attend this clinic, however places are limited.
The MCFC MiniRoos’ Preseason Skills Development Clinic is run at Berry Park and commences on Monday 12th February and runs each Monday for 5 Weeks through toMonday 12th March. Session times are:
- Under 6, 7 and 8 Clinic runs from 4:45pm to 5:45pm.
- Under 9, 10 and 11 Clinic runs from 5:45pm to 6:45pm.
To be eligible for the MCFC MiniRoos’ Preseason Skills Development Clinic you must qualify with the following:
- The participating player must be registered as a player with Mount Colah Football Club via the MyFootballClub registration system.
- The participating player must be registered in one of the age groups listed above.
- The participating player’s registration must be paid in full.
These steps are mandatory. Your child will not be able to participate if these steps are not complete.