- Posted by Rob Wing
- On January 24, 2021
- 0 Comments
Date: Saturday, 6 February, 2021
Location: Mount Colah Public School.
Please enter from Pierre Close – Mount Colah station side of the school.
Hours: 11am to 3pm
Welcome new players young and old and existing club members.
Parents, while you are finding out more about how Mount Colah Football Club can help your child enjoy his or her football, why not also enquire about and join one of the men’s or women’s team?
Football is one of the most popular participation sports in Australia.
Join and have some fun.
There will be a range of service available on the day which includes:
- Player Information
- Age group information
- Mixed boys and girls, girls, men and women teams
- Season length
- Team/squad sizes
- Game duration
- Club culture
- Identification check – for new players to the club, please bring along identification such as passport, birth certificate or drivers license.
- NSW Government Active Kids $100 voucher. How you can use your voucher to reduce your child’s registration fee by $100?
- New Under 6 and Under 7 Mount Colah players can collect their free socks and shorts.
- Clothing for sale
- Available will be a range of sizes to suit the youngest players to the senior men and women.
- Team Coaches and Managers volunteers are welcome to enquire and apply
- Interested to know how to be a coach or managers at Mount Colah? We can help.
- Referee training and coaching
- Mount Colah has a comprehensive program to assist juniors to become referees. Find out more.
- Pre-Season skills training
- For certain age groups for boys and girls Mount Colah offers pre-season skills training. Please feel welcome to find out more.
- Registration Fees payment
- Information Day will be the only time you can pay your registration fee using cash.
- Credit cards payments accepted. Mastercard and Visa only. Credit card fees apply.
- Player Registration
- Please click here to begin your registration.
- Registrations will NOT be performed at Information Day
- Northern Galaxy Information