MiniRoos Skills Clinic
- Posted by webmaster
- On January 23, 2019
- 0 Comments
Once again, we will be running our highly successful MiniRoos Preseason Skills Development Clinic, presented by Mount Colah Football Club and T3 Australia, for our Under 6 to through to Under 11 age groups for both boys and girls.
The Pre-Season Skills Clinic is open to all eligible players who have registered to play with Mount Colah Football Club in Under 6 through to U11 age groups and have paid their 2019 season registration fees.
The Skills Clinic will start Monday, 11 February.
As a part of the Clinic, grading will be on Monday 4 and 11 March.
T3 Australia is a leading Football (Soccer) training organisation empowering grassroots football in Australia.
Register today to get your child ready for the 2019 season and help them to really enjoy their football this year.
- The T3 Skills Clinic will commence on Monday 11th February at Berry Park
- U6, U7, U8, G8 will be 5pm to 6pm – please arrive 15 min early
- U9, U10, G10, U11, G11 will be from 6pm to 7pm – please arrive 15 min early
- The Clinic will run for 5 Weeks through until the 11th March
- Weeks 1 – 3 will be Skills Clinic
- Weeks 4 and 5 will concentrate on grading
- Shin pads are mandatory – but no studded boots are to be worn
- Clothing will be on sale 5:45 to 6:16pm
- This year the Clinic is open to all MiniRoo Players
- The Clinic is included in a player’s registration
- There is no separate registration
- All players must register for the season and pay their fees to be eligible to play
- All registered players will need to sign in each week.