MCFC WOMEN’S OVER 30 SUMMER SKILLS TRAINING
- Posted by Rob Wing
- On October 15, 2020
- 0 Comments
Women Over 30, missing having fun playing soccer with the winter season finished?
Mount Colah Football Club has this fun course starting soon.
The course is focused on developing the core skills using simple activities, fun games and challenges, along with some small sided games.
- Start: Friday, 30 October
- End: Friday, 18 December
- Course Duration: 8 Weeks
- Training Time: 6:15PM to 7:30PM
- Training Duration: 75 minutes
- Location: Mills Park, Asquith
- Cost: $100 – Free for mums that have their kids in the MCFC Summer SAP Extra
- Contact: Robbie Hooker. or 0409 636 787.